RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, or tools we provide you agree to abide by these terms of service. You must also adhere to appropriate guidelines when using them for it not to breach any applicable law.
The terms of this contract will be constantly evolving. We reserve the right to change them without prior notice, in order for us to provide you with an even better experience and accommodate future needs! You are expected to check back often so that by continue your use after any modifications have been implemented.
- You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. As part of the registration process or as a user in accessing our Resources we may ask for some identifying details such as email address and phone number.
- You should never share your login credentials with anyone. You are the only one who can access those accounts, and any activity that occurs under them is yours alone to take responsibility for.
- You are hereby notified that accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources through the use of unapproved means is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to abuse or utilize unethical methods for gaining entry into a restricted area on one’s device.
- You may not attempt to copy, duplicate or reproduce our resources. This is a violation of the company’s policy and will be met with severe consequences if discovered by an administrator
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly incur due to unauthorized activities conducted by you as explained above. You can also face criminal charges and civil liabilities.
- If you are accessing this website from outside of India, the laws that regulate our business in India will apply. By using our services or purchasing products through us, it is understood that both parties agree to these terms without regard for any conflicts between each other’s legal system and those set forth by international treaties. This company operates solely within India so all disputes should be handled there first before seeking redressal elsewhere.
TERMINATION OF USE
Your use of the site is subject to termination without warning for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or delete information on file upon suspension, limiting what you can access until notification that this has been resolved. You agree with us having sole discretion over your account status at our Website and Resources; if found guilty by violating the terms & conditions agreement.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: https://www.litigationmonk.com